Thank you to everyone who was part of creating a most beautiful memorial garden for my dad, Jay Holland.
My family and I are incredibly grateful and humbled by their generosity to create this inspiring tribute in Jay’s honor to keep his spirit alive, at the Barnyard and Carriage House.
• Memorial bench and plaque donated by The Barnyard and Carriage House Staff
• Plants and design donated by Spinella Landscaping
• Inspiration to create the garden and Dogwood tree donated by Hanson and Ryan Insurance
• Lighting and Irrigation donated by Tri County Irrigation
• Memorial Wood Carving donated by High Energy Entertainment